New Vacancy - (SN2356)
Project Manager - signage
WEST MIDLANDS / HOMEBASED
£Open DEO + Pension + Car Allowance or Mileage
Our client is a Sign Company based in the West Midlands, they are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their existing team.
They produce high end signage and graphics to well-known Blue-Chip companies within the Hospitality markets. The successful candidate must be highly motivated, able to work as part of a team and accomplish project objectives by planning project activities evaluating implementation and progress of projects.
- The client is ideally looking for someone with Drawing experience
- A background in hospitality markets especially Fast Food sector would be a distinct advantage
- Managing signage projects from start to finish
- Good understanding of signs, materials and interfaces within shop fitting
- Good presentation, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Manage your contracts within the specific market sector, to ensure that customer commitments are fulfilled, and sites are completed
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to work as part of a team and with all levels of employees
- Flexible approach - The role will require the candidate to occasionally work away from home