Title: Signage Project Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Must have experience with large external manufactured signage as well as digital signage.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Define the clients precise requirements, project scope and goals
- Assist clients with specifications
- Attend site meetings as required
- Plan, implement and schedule project timelines
- Define project tasks and develop full scale project plans
- Gather all required project information
- Raise survey requests
- Raise accurate additional works / snagging requests
- Respond to quotation requests
- Liaise with all the employees that are involved in a project
- Coordinate between all the various departments which are involved in a project to ensure delivery of ordered project as per client time frames and specifications.
- Action snagging or extra client requests
- Project sign-off and collation of files for invoicing
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintain a flexible approach and to carry out any other reasonable additional duties as requested.
- Good Team work skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Computer Literate
- Present a professional and positive image of both the organisation and yourself
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Flexibility within the working day to complete outstanding tasks
- Seek opportunities to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Contracted to 40 hours working week
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Company laptop.
Project manager, project management, signage, signs, installation, Project manager, project management, signage, signs, installation, Project manager, project management, signage, signs, installation,