NEW VACANCY! (SN2377)
PROJECT MANAGER - SIGNAGE
£30K - £35K + Overtime (Time ½)
8:00am - 4:30pm / Monday - Friday
Holiday: 21 Days + 8 Bank Holiday
Our client is a signage company based in Kent, they are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Plan and designate project resources - ensuring all departments are provided with the specific project information to enable the correct and timely manufacture and installation.
- On occasion the preparation of budgets and/or estimates may be required.
- Monitor progress and report back to senior management throughout.
- Liaising and communicating directly with clients is extremely important, by way of face-to-face meetings, email and / or telephone conversations.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Collate and prepare end of project invoicing documentation upon completion of each project or projects.
- Signage experience is essential
- Previous Project Management experience
- Experience in using Clarity Software (CRM) is an advantage
- Strong time management & organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team & individually
- Provide & maintain excellent customer service
- Experience in working with Blue-chip companies