Recognised innovator in digital print technologies, specialising in Variable Data Printing via digital and conventional litho methods, for the Electoral, Financial, Aviation and Membership Sectors, seeks an outstanding and ambitious Compliance Officer to drive the management of their Quality, H&S, Environmental and ISMS Systems across their highly specified manufacturing environment.
Ideally with a working exposure to the Digital Print & Direct Mail arena, plus a genuine IT understanding/affinity, your remit will encompass managing and maintaining their established Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental & Information Security management systems and associated records;
- Manage Compliance with regulatory requirements and Company standards.
- Define and implement the day to day working of the QMS and EMS against all current certifications.
- Ensure the Information Security Management System (ISMS) policies and procedures for systematically managing an organization's sensitive data are effective in minimizing risk and can ensure business continuity by pro-actively limiting the impact of a security breach.
- Implement and supervise the Company internal systems audit function.
- Utilize recognized methods to develop and champion a continuous improvement philosophy across the site.
- Advise and participate on the Company objective to continually drive standards of manufacturing excellence within the Group.
- Ensure that the Company’s performance regarding quality and customer service is objectively communicated, continuously reviewed and improved.
You will also provide technical quality assistance and support to both customers and the in-house team to proactively drive problem elimination & corrective actions, constantly raising awareness & positive quality conformance in line with Group policies & strategy.
Working independently and proactively, you’ll possess excellent hands on manufacturing interface & problem solving skills, with a clear ability to negotiate and influence at all levels within the Business, Clients & Supply Chain, working in a pressurised environment with ever changing and often conflicting priorities
This is a key role within a fantastic Business, highly regarded by it’s peers, so demands an individual with clear ambition and an impressive array of experience, skills, personality, drive and tenacity to truly impact and deliver the remit.