Bar Graphic Machinery are specialists in the design and manufacture of narrow web Converting & Finishing equipment for the narrow web Flexible Packaging, Label and Digital print packaging industries.
Bar Graphic Machinery is an industry leader in providing proven, technically creative, high quality machines to the Label and Packaging industries and has been for more than 28 years.
Producing high quality machines to customer specifications is our passion. Our technically creative equipment has been designed to meet our customers’ requirements today and anticipate their needs for the future. Bar Graphic’s highly-skilled engineers are constantly developing modifications and expanding our range of equipment to ensure our customers can find the right solution.
Qualified Mechanical Fitter
Due to consistent expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Mechanical Fitter to join our experienced team. This role will include working on the development of new and existing designs from lean and efficient engineering practices, ensuring product related documentation is completed and working closely with in-house manufacturing. A strong knowledge of mechanical fitting is essential .
- Working alongside our Production teams you will be responsible for the fitting / assembly of machinery mechanically.
- You will be a problem solver, some machinery is development work and a hands on thinking solution will be required at times.
- Some site work at our customer's premises may be required to assist with installations and services.
- Mechanical qualifications
- Experience of manufacturing
- Knowledge of best fitting practices
- Mechanical fault finding
- Take ownership of a project, & have the ability to complete to deadlines
- Eye for detail and quality
- Ability to understand and work to mechanical drawings.
- Organisational skills.
- Good communication skills
- Working safely in house & at a customer’s production site.
Additional Job Information
- Salary – Competitive salary based on experience.
- Location – Bradford
- Hours – 0800-1700 Mon-Fri, occasional work beyond these hours may be necessary.
Please contact us by sending in your CV for more information about this position and to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you
No agencies please