NEW VACANCY! (PK6712)
QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE CO-ORDINATOR - PACKAGING
NORTH WEST (please contact me for further information)
£Open depending on experience + Healthcare + Pension
Our Client is leading International packaging manufacturer with state of the art extrusion, print and finishing equipment, supplying a range of products including film, bags and laminates into food markets throughout the UK & Europe.
They are currently looking for a Quality and Compliance Coordinator to join their team. They will consider any background although knowledge of BRC would be a distinct advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure raw materials/products are compliant/approved and within specification. Maintaining our supplier assurance database and raising any supplier non-conformance where necessary.
- You will responsible for specification systems: completion of finished product specifications & internal specifications, to meet the critical path and/or customer requirements, ensuring completion to right first-time
- Maintain a high standard of document control across the entire quality management system.
- Stewardship of the complaints systems: logging, reporting, trending and driving substantial root cause analyses.
- Ownership of the non-conformance system to ensure that investigations
- Gathering and help publish relevant KPI data.
- Responding to any customer request, including preparing specifications and assist in any customer complaint investigations.
- Assisting in any customer audits.
- Conduct Internal audits and co-ordinate closure with the liaising of other departments in the closing of these non-conformances.
- Help to maintain and validate our internal cleaning schedules
- Assisting and supporting the Warehouse Manager with maintaining our internal quality system, implementing new ways of working and creating SOP's and offering any support and training, where necessary.
- Oversee the pest management of the site
- Any adhoc duties
The ideal candidate should:
- Have experience of working in a QA / technical role.
- Have a knowledge of HACCP & QMS and implementing new ways of working.
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail, with
- Good IT and interpersonal skill
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Have experience of working in a small Business with a hands on role