We are currently recruiting for a Raw Materials Operative to join the Warehouse team based at our Cramlington site. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company! A current Counterbalance Forklift license is essential for this role.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To support Coveris’s responsibility within the Labels industry and assist with the key task of meeting customer’s demands and requirements
- To ensure the smooth flow of product from supplier through to customer with the emphasis on safety, accuracy, quality and timing
- Follow production plan to supply presses with material with high level of accuracy (98% plus)
- Maintain and control raw stock in warehouse
- Maintenance and good housekeeping
- Working to tight schedules to ensure a high level of customer service
- To adhere to the company’s health, safety and hygiene policies
- To fully understand and have knowledge of the scan gun uses and downloads as per training given
- To fully understand and have knowledge of the Prism & Chimera system and its use in all aspects of the raw materials warehouse
- To fully understand and receive raw goods, produce correct bar codes and receipt onto the Prism system
- To conduct regular stocktakes as directed by your supervisor
- Identify and recommend new ways of working which benefit Coveris
- Demonstrate an active engagement with constantly looking for ways to improve the process to drive commercial benefit
- Establish key working relationships with all colleagues
- To communicate fully with regard to external logistics and transport requirements
- To communicate and ensure an efficient, good working relationship with our suppliers
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Organised and calm under pressure
- High level of numeracy skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Full working knowledge of Prism, as per training given.
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment while still maintaining standards set within the business
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Flexible with hours
- Counterbalance licence is essential
- Travel may be required therefore current, clean driving licence is essential
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.