NEW VACANCY! (PK8023)
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - FLEXO & DIGITAL LABELS
HOMEBASED - EITHER NORTHERN ENGLAND / SCOTLAND OR SOUTHERN ENGLAND
Attractive Basic Salary (Circa £45-55K) + Performance Related Bonus + Pension + Car / Allowance + Private Healthcare
Our Client is a well established high quality manufacturer of Digital and Flexo printed Self Adhesive Labels, part of a dynamic and growing global group, with all the latest foiling, embossing and decoration technologies at their fingertips, also able to provide wet glue labels. Core business is in Premium Food & Drinks markets along with Home, Health & Personal Care.
Due to a retirement, they are looking to add a high calibre salesperson to their external team. This position's primary responsibilities would involve generating new leads and
converting those opportunities. You will also be required to attend existing customer premises according to your geography, to manage any specific requirements that may arise and to develop more business opportunities for growth.
This position would require you to have an excellent understanding of customers business needs and sell new products and services that would benefit the customer's configuration.
Specific duties involve:
- Proactively identify, generate, qualify and close leads within your pipeline and customer base.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close.
- Hands-On management of the quality of customer service levels throughout the whole sales process.
- To always maintain a clear understanding of your customers business needs and how the company products and services fit in with them.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining lasting relationships with all customers.
- Work in partnership with marketing to develop digital campaigns to enhance new customer conversions.
- A proven track record of sales within the label sector is preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM software advantageous.
- Great communication skills.
- Presentable, and with personality.