Repro / Prepress Operator/ Artworker - 6 month Mat Cover
SALARY; £20K pro rata
Company: With over 30 years in the self-adhesive label manufacturing industry, this client work with clients in the; cosmetic, personal care, healthcare, beverage and food markets, working with clients such as; Coca Cola, Molton Brown, Estee Lauder, Farrow and Ball etc.
- To ensure that all images and files are complete and ready for printing according to the printers specifications
- Offering technical advice and ensuring all artwork is achievable within print production constraints
- Amending, checking and pre-flighting artwork
- Ensure all guidelines are followed
- Checking for any artwork errors
- Providing colour proofing
- Using Adobe Creative Suite for artwork and prepress
- Extensive experience of using Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures i.e step and repeat etc.
- Knowledge of Esko would be beneficial
- Experience of the print industry and processes i.e. flexo and digital
- This candidates doesn't have to be from the label or packaging industry, can we a repro operator from the print industry, as full training will be given
- Proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard
- Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- To adhere to all internal processes in place for digital workflows
- Problem- solving
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- It would be beneficial to have colour matching skills
TO APPLY please email your full CV details to us and we will be in touch. All applications are strictly confidential and your details will not be shared with any organisation without your express permission and consent.
Key words; artwork / mac operator / packaging / adobe creative suite / branding / brand guidelines / prepress / Esko / Reprographics / Flexographic / digital / esko / illustrator / photoshop