Salary dependant on experience
Company - A leading global supplier of design-to-print brand development products and services with presence in London, Yorkshire, Hong Kong and India.
Overview - Accurately create artwork for client, following client's brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual artwork whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range and ensure that all images and files are complete and ready for printing according to the printers' specifications.
- To adhere to the company's "Standard Operating Procedures".
- To be flexible in line with the demands placed on the business to ensure "On Time In Full" delivery to clients in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- To use approved versions of software and workflow tools as defined within the (SOP's) to process jobs.
- To make artwork files print ready, ensuring they adhere to printer specification and bespoke client requirements.
- To ensuring brand consistency is maintained across ranges.
- To utilize and update master elements library as defined in (SOP's).
- To be self reliant, able to make decisions quickly on own behalf, and to distinguish situations where problems should be referred to Technical/Customer Service Representative.
- To keep production management informed of any jobs that may become a risk for non-delivery.
- To use virtual proofing to ensure all work conforms to customer and technical requirements.
- To carry out self-checks on produced work.
- To complete the appropriate checklist, sign and date.
- To record all time and materials into the job system.
- To carry out calibration and maintenance routines in accordance with (SOP's) for the department.
- To support the business in other areas as may be required from time to time.
- Minimum of 3 years experience producing artwork and repro within the graphics arts industry.
- Good attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of litho and flexo pre-press requirements.
- Experience of flexo re-touching will be advantageous.
- Strong computer skills in required production software.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; artwork / mac operator / packaging / adobe creative suite / branding / brand guidelines / Packaging / Illustrator /prepress / repro / esko / Prinect / HP SmartStream / HP DFE / Esko / Colour Engine / Heidelberg / Artpro / Deskpack / Backstage