LATEST VACANCY! (PT2724)
SALES ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (NEW BUSINESS) - PRINT MANAGEMENT / CREATIVE MARKETING
£Open + commission + car allowance
My client based in Dublin specialise in Print Management, Creative Marketing and Corporate Gifts and Stationary, with over 75 years' experience between the team they provide a wide range of quality services at competitive prices.
Selling the full solution from design to supply to fulfilment, across business, marketing or financial print, outdoor/ indoor signage, branded merchandise and corporate gifts, labels or as simple as printed stationery for the office.
They are now looking for a Sales Account Director in the UK to join their growing team.
- Selling print management / marketing solutions service to B2B clients, recommending solutions by adopting a consultative sales approach
- Identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Building a sales pipeline
- Networking & building client relationships
- Managing client expectations
- Sourcing print solutions and providing quotes
- Providing excellent customer service
- Providing weekly sales pipeline reports
The Ideal Person will have:
- The ability to identify opportunities and possess the skills to develop them profitably
- Able to demonstrate a track record of sales success
- Confident presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A hard work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills
- Motivation to earn sales commission
- The ideal candidate will have a proven background in the commercial print market.