NEW VACANCY (PK6181)
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
IDEAL LOCATION IS MIDLANDS, OTHER UK AREAS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Guideline Salary Circa £30K (can be flexible) + Bonus + Pension + Car + Medical
Our client provides innovative bespoke packaging solutions for the cosmetics, perfumery and personal care industries. There is a current requirement for an additional Sales Account Manager based ideally in the Midlands or with easy access to the Midlands to manage a portfolio of accounts. The role will involve regular travel to clients, to company offices and occasional international travel for events.
Strong commercial and communication skills will be required for this role, to first define each project requirements, scope and goals with the client. Using organisational, planning and interpersonal skills, you will determine deliverables, what resources are needed, also monitor a timeline containing specific tasks to be completed, including critical steps in the process that must be met for the project to proceed. You must anticipate roadblocks that can delay progress and develop plans to overcome them to ensure that objectives are successfully met.
The successful candidate must have a technical understanding of primary packs and knowledge of printed glass/plastics/metal packaging would be a distinct advantage.
Key areas of responsibility are:
- To manage an account base.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Networking around existing accounts and identifying new business opportunities.
- You will be providing bespoke solutions for the customer so your technical aptitude coupled with your ability to solve problems and provide solutions will allow you to be successful.
- Maintaining excellent customer services.
- Great educational background, preferably with some knowledge of the Beauty, Personal care or Fragrance Pack sector.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience any area of primary packaging.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PRINCE II certification is a plus.