NEW VACANCY! (PK6881)
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER - Bulk & Transit Packaging
HOME BASED: Locations in Midlands/ Northern England preferred
Salary up to 25K + Target Based Commission + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Pension Scheme
Hours of Work: 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday / 8am-3pm Fridays
Our client is a leading bulk & transit packaging company supplying to a range of UK markets including agriculture, building and construction, food, chemical, pharmaceutical, waste and recycling.
They have a current requirement for a home based Sales Account Manager who is self-motivated, ambitious and experienced in B2B sales. You will spend 50% of your week managing house accounts in a fast-paced sector. The remaining 50% you will spend developing new business, sales leads and sales aids will be provided so you would not be coming in cold. The role will suit those with entrepreneurial flair and a desire to work their way up to the top through hard work, success and innovation.
- To manage and develop a portfolio of existing accounts and develop new business where possible.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to use own initiative in decision making and adapt effectively / work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- You will be responsible for management of your own diary and appointments.
- Minimum of one year B2B experience in sales
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own vehicle
- Be competent using MS office products - particularly Excel
To be considered for this role you will be a business to business professional with experience of identifying new business opportunities and influencing customers at all levels. Packaging experience is not necessary.