The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for all commercial tasks for ePack online. The position will be responsible for the entire sales process. It will coordinate with various internal stakeholders such as production facilities, designers and product managers. The position will also be the primary point of contact for new and current customers, receiving inbound queries through phone, mail and webchat. The focus is to deliver world-class customer service in a fast-paced environment to delight customers and grow our business.
- Managing the entire sales process – from lead qualification to closure, including understanding the business needs of the customer, finding the best solution, negotiating conditions, preparing offers and following up regularly.
- Liaising with product management, production facilities and designers to find or create the most appropriate solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Proactively reaching potential customers by phone, researching them using secondary sources, presenting the ePack offering and generating sales.
- Set up and optimise sales processes focussing on lead conversion effectiveness.
- Organise and manage customer database, by keeping all customer and leads information up to date and provide reporting on relevant KPIs.
- Track customer satisfaction using automated surveys, identify and address sources of dissatisfaction by proposing solutions and/or changes in process.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong entrepreneurial drive, curiosity and willingness to innovate and disrupt existing models.
- Knowledge of the Packaging market
- Knowledge of CRM software such as Hubspot.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Quantitative skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience in similar role within an e-commerce merchant environment
- Experience with inbound and outbound call campaigns
- Experience working with technical products and B2B customers
- Experience dealing with inbound queries, using different channels such as phone, webchat and emails
- Experience working with large product scope databases, which require a high level of organisation
- Experience working for a packaging merchant
- Proven experience in setting up and managing commercial activity, involving databases, processes and KPIs
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £5.7 billion, the organisation employs over 32,000 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 plus commission
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
• Annual cycle to work scheme