We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join the Internal Sales team based at our Boston site. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career and join a progressive business.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Present Coveris in a helpful, professional and efficient manner in any dealings with customers
- Provide effective administrative support to the Internal Sales Office
- Provide reception cover during lunch breaks, holidays and every Friday
- Work with a cheerful, positive and flexible outlook, ready to support the Sales Team and prioritise workload to ensure that deadlines are achieved
- Gain an understanding of the nature of the business and in particular the Internal Sales function. Also gain a broad understanding of the CSE role, from initial enquiry through to final delivery and invoicing
- Ensure all company policies, procedures and systems are fully understood and adhered to
- Liaise with the Management Team regarding ideas to change resources and/or processes that could help improve customer service levels and/or drive commercial benefit
- Provide overflow cover for the answering of incoming phone calls within 3 rings
- Ensure that all tasks relating to administrative support, ranging from filing to Prism processing functions, are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being on the day of receipt
- Responsible for stock control and replenishment of stationery and office consumables within the Sales Office
- Ensure that all housekeeping functions are maintained effectively and other allocated periodic tasks, including reports, are completed to given deadlines
- Where required, manage visitors and meetings on site, providing a professional and efficient service, including where necessary; resource bookings and organising refreshments, lunches and PPE wear for customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy
- Working independently, seeking guidance from Manager, Supervisor and other departments when necessary
- Professional customer service skills
- Good telephone manner, promoting Coveris with professionalism and pride at all times
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal - at all times
- Well organised, paying close attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Able to work independently seeking guidance where appropriate
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn and support colleagues
- Literate and Numerate to GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service and Telephone skills desirable but not essential
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.