We are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join our Internal Sales team based at Coveris UK’s St Neots site on a 6 month fixed-term basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide effective administrative support to the Internal Sales Office
- Work with a cheerful, positive and flexible outlook, ready to support the sales team and prioritise workload to ensure that the deadlines set are achieved
- Support the Internal Sales Team in the raising of complaints, specifications, origination orders/manual Invoices, job sets, call offs and invoices, as and when required
- Responsible for the accurate and prompt daily filing of completed job bags into the correct location within the sales office
- Commercial checking of Job Bags to be completed
- Responsible for issuing artwork, commercial and cost recovery reports on a weekly basis, proactively chasing the Customer Service team for responses and updating the office manager on progress
- Providing cover for the daily production meeting, as and when required
- Pre-empt issues through effective communication
- Establish key working relationships with colleagues
- To ensure that consideration and good relations are maintained at all times
- Conduct area safety inspections
- Report all H&S issues in keeping with company procedure
- Great attention to detail
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Professional and smart appearance
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Basic computer literacy - MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good telephone manner
Some relevant experience is desirable and full training will be given to the right candidate.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.