SALES CO-ORDINATOR / CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
Attractive Salary (Dependent on experience) + Bonus
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am till 5.00pm (Can be flexible)
Our client is a successful FMCG packaging company, with ambitious growth plans for 2020 and beyond. They are currently looking for a Customer Account Assistant to assist the sales support team with inbound enquiries, administration and the processing and tracking of orders for clients.
The role is very much an administration role, working day to day with a range of customers and the external sales team. The candidate would need to have good computer skills and ERP type knowledge but most importantly, the right kind of enthusiastic attitude and traits to fit well within the team.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- To manage the development of customer enquiries as required
- To support the sales-team in all aspects of administrative duties
- To develop pro-active customer services support
- To attend sales meetings as required both internal and external
- Awareness of competitor activities and new product developments
Knowledge of our customer markets and their business needs
A good communicator, professional and presentable, able to work under pressure, and on own institutive
A background in print or packaging is preferred but not essential.