NEW VACANCY! (PK8017)
SALES / COMMERCIAL MANAGER - THERMOFORMED FOOD PACKAGING
HOMEBASED / ANY UK LOCATION
Generous Salary + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is an SME bespoke manufacturer of 100% recycled PET thermoformed packaging for core clients in the meat, fish & bakery sectors.
They have a current requirement for a motivated, autonomous Sales professional with a proven track record of sales in the bespoke thermoform packaging sector. The successful candidate will need to be able to talk confidently and knowledgably about designs and materials with clients.
There are opportunities for the successful candidate to top up capacity in the factory with additional sales and then to take on Commercial Management responsibilities with longer term succession planning (Circa 3yr forecast) to Commercial Director.
- Establish, develop, and maintain excellent relationships with potential and existing customers through effective communication (telephone, email, letter, visit, etc.) and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, variations in price, delivery, and specification.
- Identify market trends to grow incremental revenue / commercial opportunities.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Design, Production, Sales Administration, Credit Control and Finance) to manage new accounts.
- Contribute to product development in response to customer needs.
- Maintain accurate records using the agreed systems and ensures all customer files are well organised.
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment.
- IT literate (MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the internet).
- Flexibility - willingness to travel.
This is not a comprehensive list of duties, and the role can be built to suit the requirements of the candidate. Please contact me for more information or to apply.