NEW VACANCY (SN2281)
SALES COORDINATOR - SIGNAGE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
£Open dependant on experience + 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increasing with service) Pension scheme at 5% + 5% contributions.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Our client based in Nottinghamshire has been established for over 50 years and offer signage, reflective products and services to a range of sectors, including the automotive and highway industries.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator to join their busy and successful team. Reporting into the Customer Services Manager you will be responsible for the following:
The main tasks of the job
- Handle incoming sales enquiries via phone calls, email, online shop etc.
- Produce quotations for customers from set price lists and costing formulas
- Utilising design software to meet customer requirements
- Sales orders processing including pro-forma payments
- Purchase order processing include direct shipments
- Updating Sage200 Accounting & CRM systems
- Liaising with internal production, suppliers and customers to meet required deadlines
- Stock control and stocktakes on a regular basis
- Various ad-hoc projects & reporting as required
- Full training will be provided in their specialist product knowledge