Sales Development Executive - Materials
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our Materials department as a Sales Development Executive.
Sales Development Executive required for full time office-based role. Must have excellent communication skills, be computer literate, think proactively, and have a can-do attitude.
Main will duties will include but not be limited to the following;
Working with existing customer/prospect database to develop sales revenue through regular contact via phone and e-mail
- Handling customer enquiries and providing high level customer service
- Sending quotations and samples as and when required
Salary to be negotiated
- Previous experience in printing or packaging
- Meticulous attention to detail and a conscientious approach to checking the accuracy of information.
- Enthusiastic completer finisher of sales projects who thrives on winning new business
- Have excellent communication skills and a proactive and practical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative
- Must be a good team player prepared to work towards the overall team goals
What is in it for you?
- Work based pension
- Profit related bonus after 6 months service
- 21 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Wellbeing at work programme
- Great social and team building events
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team, please send your CV to
Clare Coles, HR Manager @ email@example.com and Paul Sykes, Production Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via our careers page on our website. www.bakerlabels.co.uk