NEW VACANCY (PK6243)
SALES EXECUTIVE - PLAIN & PRINTED LABELS
ANY UK LOCATION (Home based with occasional travel to the Office)
Salary based on experience + Commission + Negotiable Benefits Package
Our client is an independent single source provider of plain and printed self-adhesive labels, tags and tickets, wet peel, multi-layer and variable data, printed in flexo and digital up to 8 colour. They supply an extensive client base throughout the UK and overseas and from relatively small companies to multi nationals in a variety of market sectors. Due to expansion they are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their innovative, service led team.
The main function of the role is to develop new business to start with. Once you are established within the role and company you will then be allocated Key Accounts to manage as well as your own customers. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales success within the label industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To identify, develop and close new business opportunities that will contribute to the company's growth objectives.
- Joining an experienced team and building on an already successful career promoting the companies full range of labelling solutions
- Key to the success of the role will be their ability to utilise the company's wide ranging resources to differentiate them and the company from well-established competitors operating in a mature market
- A proven track record in rapidly developing strong relationships at the decision-maker level of prospect companies
- An ability to think strategically as well as focus on short-term transactions will be necessary to achieve the company's short and long term sales goals
- Target, develop and understand new markets and sales relationships to increase sales volume and maximise profitability inline with or to exceed budget.
- Work with the management team to ensure they understand, agree and assist in pursuing new business and new markets opportunities.
- Project manage the introduction of new customers into the business ensuring their effective handover to the account management teams.
- Feedback to the business relevant market information.
- Actively promote the company products and work in conjunction with internal departments.
- Research and recommend opportunities to market the company, such as presentation material, exhibitions, seminars etc.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A successful sales person with a strong track record of sales in the label industry, preferably in non-food or non-pharma markets
- Target driven with an ability to work independently and efficiently
- Driven by excellence in customer care
- Up to date with the very latest in technological advances and able to react quickly to ever changing customer requirements