Our client is a long-established packaging manufacturer which aims to provide affordable, yet high quality solutions. Their purpose-built factory in Yorkshire specialises in carton manufacturing and blister packs. They continually invest in the latest technology to give customers the confidence that their work is being produced by the most advanced machines. This independent packaging group is now looking to invest in an experienced sales executive from the carton manufacturing industry. Coupled with outstanding sales experience, you must possess honed customer service skills and a passion for providing innovative packaging solutions. The purpose of your role will be to develop new business in the general carton market.
This 24-hour company’s strengths particularly lie in servicing the smaller run length sector, especially when there is a complex print finish or construction of the carton. They are therefore seeking a salesperson who can help achieve the desired results each customer is looking for, on time and within budget. The candidate should be skilled with creativity and a willingness to tailor solutions to prospects and customers. It will be your role to solicit and close new opportunities, educate prospective customers on packaging solutions relative to their needs. Presenting the best possible solutions requires the skills which facilitate the understanding of customer needs.
· Drive- Competitive and motivated in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
· Focus- Goal orientated self-starter who wants to get the job accurately.
· Responsibility- has a sense of urgency and anticipates outcomes.
· Optimism- maintains a positive outlook towards all situations with a focus on solutions.
· Empathy- Identifies and establishes rapport easily. Candidate must be great listener with a propensity to ask open ended questions.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com