NEW VACANCY! (PK6256)
WOVEN PP SACKS / BULK BAGS / FIBC SALES EXECUTIVE
ANY UK LOCATION
Salary: Circa £30-40K (dependent upon experience)
Negotiable Package to include Bonus + Car/ Allowance + Pension + Laptop + Mobile Phone
Our Client is £13million turnover industrial flexible packaging company, with products manufactured in Asia servicing global markets. They currently require a Sales Executive in a homebased role in the UK to sell bespoke FIBCs, bulk bags and woven PP sacks.
The main focus of the role will be to concentrate on developing sales to both wholesaler and retail markets, utilising the company's extensive database of prospects as well as your own contacts.
The individual will have a great deal of autonomy and must be able to maintain a 'helicopter view' of the entire process. The job function requires commercial relationships to be established at all levels within the sales cycle. Having to interact with a multitude of people both within and outside of the organisation requires the ability to motivate, inspire and convince others.
Therefore the ideal candidate MUST have a proven track record of profitable sales within the FIBC and bulk bag market.
- With direct experience of generating, developing & maintaining new business opportunities within industrial, agricultural, manufacturing, waste management, construction and materials handling sectors.
- Ability to establish commercial relationships up to director level
- Sales experience with consulting / solution selling approach
- Strong communication & negotiation skills gained in a dynamic environment
- Focused on developing profitable growth; taking initiative and promoting the brand & products
- Understanding of financial performance & analysis of commercial sales activity
- Experience of multi-tasking, identifying priorities & trouble shooting ad hoc issues
- Able to form effective working relationships
- Previous experience selling FIBC's/ Bulk Bags