swissQprint develops technology for high-end UV large format printers. Since 2007 the Swiss company has been a driver of innovation in digital printing technology and by joining swissQprint you will be part of a global team which creates value for customers in over 30 countries.
swissQprint has established subsidiaries in the USA, Japan, Germany and Spain.
The new UK subsidiary is an important next step for the business. We are looking for a Sales Manager to develop the market in the North of England.
– Lead the sales activities within a defined territory in the North of England
– Expected travel time approx. 60–80%
– Active assistance and representation at trade fairs
– Generate leads through trade fair contacts, cold calls, LinkedIn etc.
– Organise and carry out effective demonstrations
– Convert leads into new customers
– Meet agreed sales targets and obtain profitable results
– Manage sales administration of your accounts and prospects
– Create an environment where customer service and support can thrive
– Manage and maintain relationships with existing customers
– Experience with customer relationship management
– Experience in selling high-value capital equipment
– An existing network in the digital printing industry would be helpful but not a requirement
– Good oral and written communication skills, ability to deal effectively with customers
– Ability to work independently
– Team player
Feeling inspired? Then this may be the perfect position for you. Please send your application via the Apply button