A number of our clients are putting steps in place to prepare for life once it gets back to normal. This client, like many others, has instructed us to keep identifying potential candidates for the following role:
One of the leading companies in the print and packaging sector has a key director-level opening.
They seek a Sales & Marketing Director to come on board and drive organisational business development objectives in relation to sales, revenue and growth.
This critical role within the company will set the direction of sales and revenue strategies, ensuring alignment with the company’s overall strategy.
This role is perfect for a highly motivated individual who is results and customer oriented and who to further develop their career with a stable and growth oriented organisation.
As Director of Sales & Marketing, responsibilities will include the following:
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPIs.
• Setting sales and marketing KPIs to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training and advising the sales team on sales techniques
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending client meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a marketing strategy for the company.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role within the print and/or packaging industry. This position needs someone with excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance, so if you have a track record in managing performance and developing sales superstars then we would love to hear from you.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.