Immediate Vacancy for Self Adhesive New Business and Flexible Packaging New business Development Managers
Following recent investment and growth OPM are seeking TWO motivated individuals to join our sales team.
Why join OPM?
OPM Group is an independently family owned self-adhesive label and flexible packaging manufacturer based in Leeds. OPM has an excellent reputation in our industry for innovating by investing in new equipment, technology and processes. All our products are produced to ISO 9001:2015, BRC/IoP Global Standard Food Packaging standards Grade AA and PS9000:2016 and are printed using Low Migration/ Food Grade Inks, Within a framework of Total Quality GMP Management. OPM exports to over 14 countries worldwide.
Our team of experienced professionals are dedicated to providing great service and excellent quality products, and our supportive and welcoming company culture underpins over 35 years of successful business.
We are committed to creating an engaging and rewarding work environment for all of our employees. Our experienced and passionate team sets us apart; the average tenure of our employees is an impressive 12 years. Acknowledgement of the length of service of our employees is very important to us; we value the experience and knowledge our people possess, and we prescribe to the notion of celebrating the people that stay.
You will be instrumental in furthering our reputation for great print and customer service and be part of successful BRC /ISO pharma accredited business who believe in quality, innovation and most of our people!
What to expect from this opportunity:
A great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a desire to join an already thriving sales team on the journey to the next level and continue to build our long-term success. With great opportunities for personal development through a variety of training programs and initiatives.
What we are looking for:
Commitment, Passion, Drive and Focus
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience within a high-pressured self-adhesive labels and or flexible packaging environment.
To be successful in the role you will need to be highly motivated, pro-active, organised, be comfortable with and have the ability to sell and cold call. You will have a proven track record in new business sales and key account experience. You will be Proficient in Windows, MS Office and Digital environments.
- Drive sales of the OPM portfolio of products and services.
- Generate your own leads and appointments to acquire new business utilising OPM databases and marketing collateral created to appeal by industry sector.
- Manage and develop larger contracts won, identifying opportunities to cross sell services.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets in line with the company's expectations.
- Manage your diary effectively to ensure you are maximising your time in front of new and existing Customers.
- Effectively present on a range of products and services.
- Manage, develop and report on your Sales Progress utilising OPM MIS tools and data provided.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable track record of success within the self-adhesive labels or flexible packaging sector.
- Excellent communicator & strong presentation skills.
- Driven, resilient and hardworking
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Valid UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
A collaborative, innovative culture that builds on its peoples strengths.
Excellent benefits package depending upon experience.
Progression and support throughout your career
Do you want to work for a world-class manufacturer of labels and flexible packaging?
If the answer is yes... send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunities OPM Group is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age.