NEW VACANCY! (PK7129)
SALES OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Circa £20-25K + 5% matched contribution pension + 21 days holidays (+ bank) + bonus for length of service
39 hours per week: Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading provider of plain and printed self-adhesive labels, tags and tickets, wet peel and variable data, flexo and digital up to 8 colour. They supply into a variety of non-food market sectors. Due to investment into new digital & flexographic presses they are currently recruiting additional Sales Office Administrators to support new sales.
Our client is looking for a hands on, enthusiastic individual who is looking to join a progressive company for a long term career.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Customer liaison, assisting customers in determining order requirements, estimating and following up estimates, delivery schedules, answering customer enquiries and providing samples as and when requested
- Non-conformance issues recorded in a timely manner, with resolution to customer complaints with the assistance of the internal management team, with periodic customer review meetings to discuss performance
- Administration duties such as order confirmations, sales order processing & invoicing
- Management of finished goods stock levels
- Supply daily job updates to customers
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer requirements
- Computer literate in Excel and Word, and have experience of working with Management Information Systems