SALES SPECIALIST - PET PACKAGING
£Attractive Salary + Car + Bonus + other Benefits TBD
Our Client is one of the largest manufacturers of packaging and food packaging in the Middle East. They have over 1,000,000 ft.² of manufacturing and in excess of 2000 product lines.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Specialist with a deep understanding of PET product lines such as trays, containers, clam packs, bowls, pots, cup and lids etc.
The ideal candidate can be based anywhere in the UK location and will be targeting bulk markets within Wholesale and Distribution across Europe and Ireland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To identify, target and develop new business opportunities
- To develop relationships with key decision makers (at various levels and across different functions) within customers and key prospect companies.
- To play an active role in the formulation Company sales strategy.
- To lead the costing, pricing and contract negotiations with prospect companies to ensure maximum contribution is achieved for the company.
- To devise and implement clear sales plans to achieve agreed sales budget targets.
- To proactively assist with marketing communication (e.g. trade shows, website and social media).
- Door opener; persistent and resilient.
- Resourceful; flexible and imaginative.
- Good interpersonal skills; superior presentation skills.
- Creative, with an understanding of the design process.
- Technical appreciation important.
- Goal orientated plus methodical approach.
- Element of entrepreneurial flair plus ability to take risks.
- Commercially astute.
- Self-Starter; able to set priorities plus personal targets