NEW VACANY! (PK7179)
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR LEICESTERSHIRE
Salary Depending On Experience + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Our client is a well-established, fast growing company who manufacture and supply labels, receipts and smart technologies associated with labelling, track and trace/ RFID and barcoding systems.
Following another successful year, they are looking for more great people to join the team and are specifically looking for a Sales Support Administrator
The main objective for this role is to ensure customer satisfaction and retention by providing an appropriate level of care for every customer through timely execution of administration, and to support and assist fellow colleagues in completing their tasks to facilitate the achievement of the sales strategy for the company.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Load sales orders and manage returns / credits required
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Use daily reports to keep customer order statuses up to date
- Assist internal and external sales colleagues as necessary
- Manage other administrative tasks such as processing the mail, ordering stationery and completing admin tasks for the Directors.
- Do everything that is necessary and reasonable in order to achieve the personal and team results that are expected
- Uphold the company values.
- Help your team members to ensure that the team's daily workload is completed.
- Achieve any targets that you are given.
- Respect and comply with company policies and processes.
- Engage in the process of continual improvement by suggesting improvements and proactively cooperating with changes.
- Develop your product and market knowledge to a level that is appropriate to your role.
- Engage with and fully internalise any training provided and use it to become more effective in your role.
- Drive your personal development though self-directed learning and training in order to become more effective in your role.
- Assist with crisis resolution by going the extra mile when required.
- Undertake any additional reasonable duties as requested from time to time.