NEW VACANY! (PK7031)
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
WEST MIDLANDS (please contact me for further location details)
£18K - £35K approx.(Depending On Experience+ 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
PLEASE NOTE: the salary level is approximate; our client is happy to train up candidates where you will develop through the business overtime
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Our client is a well-established, fast growing independent distributor of packaging consumables based in the West Midlands.
Following another successful year, they are looking for more great people to join the team and are specifically looking for a Sales Support Administrator
The main objective for this role is to ensure customer retention by providing an appropriate level of care for every customer through timely execution of administration, and to support and assist fellow colleagues in completing their tasks in order to facilitate the achievement of the sales strategy for the company. You will report to the Sales Office Manager
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Load sales orders and manage returns / credits required
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Use daily reports to keep customer order statuses up to date
- Assist Key Account Managers and other sales colleagues as necessary
- Manage other administrative tasks such as processing the mail, ordering stationery and completing admin tasks for the directors.
- Do everything that is necessary and reasonable in order to achieve the personal and team results that are expected
- Uphold the company values.
- Help your team members to ensure that the team's daily workload is completed.
- Achieve any rocks and measures targets that you are given.
- Respect and comply with company policies and processes.
- Engage in the process of continual improvement by suggesting improvements and proactively cooperating with changes.
- Develop your product and market knowledge to a level that is appropriate to your role.
- Engage with and fully internalise any training provided and use it to become more effective in your role.
- Drive your personal development though self-directed learning and training in order to become more effective in your role.
- Assist with crisis resolution by going the extra mile when required.
- Undertake any additional reasonable duties as requested from time to time. Reporting