NEW VACANCY! (PK6652)
SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR - HOME FRAGRANCE / COSMETIC PACKAGING
HOMEBASED (SURREY PREFERENCE BUT YOU CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE UK)
£Open depending on Experience + Phone + Laptop
Our Client is an innovative, profitable and well-established supplier of bespoke primary packaging, bottle containers, closures and decoration to international food and beverage brands. Due to continued growth and investment they now require a Sales Support Coordinator to support one of their Business Development Managers.
The role is home-based and the ideal candidate will have previous experience in this market sector ideally within the packaging sector. The company is based in Surrey so someone local would be the preference however as the role is homebased the client will consider anywhere in the UK should you have the correct experience.
- Acting as a first point of contact for customers, handling telephone orders and enquiries
- Processing orders and advising on the best packaging solutions for their needs
- Previous experience using SAGE would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent telephone manner
- The role is varied and busy, so great organisational skills are a must!
- Developing relationships with customers at all levels
- Accurate processing and managing of all customer requirements
- Liaising with warehouse and couriers to ensure smooth and efficient despatch and delivery of stock orders
- Raising enquiries/sending quotations/organising samples/ placing orders/sending order confirmations to customers
- Ability to listen and understand information
- Able to prioritise with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work quickly whilst maintaining accuracy
- Able to use own initiative
- Good eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Assisting with sales and marketing activities
- Liaising with suppliers