Self-Adhesive Label Finisher Full Time
FINISHING / DIE CUTING OF SELF-ADHESIVE LABELS ON REELS
Label Rewinding / Die cutting machinery (Training Provided).
Wages will be based on experience and training required.
Training can be provided on all machines.
Some experience within the printing trade or use of machinery would be beneficial.
There will be some lifting required.
Working within a team (Printers, Print Finishers, Rewinders), to complete the finishing / die cutting portion of label production. This role is critical to the production process and the success of delivering our products On Time for the Pharmaceutical market.
- Ability to read and follow work order specifications.
- Setup and operation of Die cutting / Finishing and Rewinder Machines using hand tools.
- Verify size and alignment of rewind rolls.
- Inspect for quality while machine is operating and adjust as necessary.
- Quality checks all finished products.
- Label all finished products and package all products in appropriate boxes.
- Ensure total quality through use of PS9000 good manufacturing practice and company standard operating procedures.
- Maintain high housekeeping standards.
- Assist team members as needed.
- Provide support to meet department and company objectives by performing other duties as assigned following appropriate training.
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme / WPA health benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£13.50 per hour
- 12-hour shift
- Monday to Thursday
- No weekends
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)