NEW VACANCY (PT2690)
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - ADVERTISING AGENCY
£Open depending on Experience + Bonus + Pension + 24 Days Holiday
Our client is a successful and growing creative agency based in Surrey, they are looking to recruit an experienced candidate from an ad agency background to look after high profile clients.
- Liaise with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis, working to deliver the SLA's and KPI's required for the allocated customer accounts
- Ensure all project are completed to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- To provide the utmost level of client service
- Taking a lead in clients' marketing and advertising strategies
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Working with managers to generate new accounts
- Maximise the margin generated for the business to achieve targets set
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Using knowledge and skills to push clients the and agency in the most productive direction
- Occasional travel to throughout the UK for meetings with various clients
- Be presentable and representative of the Company's image at all times.
- Client Focus - Understands client's business and organisation, sharing an interest and understanding of their needs. Keeps client informed of progress or problems enabling them to take alternative action where necessary. Displays a positive, energetic approach and shows initiative ownership and responsibility.
- Team Working - Shares information and knowledge with the team. Offers assistance to colleagues when they need it. Shows respect for others' views and feelings.
- Judgement - Makes logical decisions having considered all relevant information and alternative solutions. Considers the broader implications of proposed actions.
- Communication - Speaks clearly and concisely, ensuring all important information is communicated. Is sensitive to client's needs, remaining calm and confident, even in difficult situations. When required produces clear and wellstructured written communication.
- Quality and Operational Performance - Demonstrates a concern for quality of results. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement. Has a 'right first time' attitude.
- Planning and Organisation - Plans and schedules activities to ensure best use of time and resources. Takes a logical and systematic approach to work. Monitors progress on tasks and re-prioritises to take account of changing circumstances as required.
- Technical / Professional Skills - Demonstrates technical or specialist knowledge and skills related to the role. Makes decisions and solves problems based on sound technical knowledge. Has thorough grasp of relevant services, systems and procedures.