Account Manager- Large format
Our client is seeking an exceptional Large Format/Exhibitions Manager, who is polished, articulate and has gravitas to manage a portfolio of clients with an aggregated sales value of £800k to £1m+, providing high quality customer service, delivering projects on time to specification and on budget.
£40k - £45k, car allowance, an incentive scheme to be agreed.
Main Job functions
The delivery of designated projects, on time, to specification and to budget
• Liaising and scheduling with the Sales, Studio and Production teams
• Overseeing the process of the production of Large Format Graphics and Signage
• Managing and maximising opportunities to maintain / improve margin
• Quote all client jobs, setting the expected margin/profit, manage the delivery of the margin/profit and send the final quote for invoicing on completion.
• Manage all timescales, ensuring the client is fully briefed on progress with status reports and ensuring any SLA's are met.
• Attend and manage any site installations where the account manager’s presence is deemed appropriate, complete RAMS and conduct any preliminary site surveys where necessary.
• Oversee the job sheet process to ensure all specification detail is correct and that all departments are briefed and clear on expectations
• Following the progress of jobs through production to collation.
Please call or send in your details.