Senior Account Manager
One of the UK's largest Print Management companies with a superb track record of growth seeks an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Account Manager with outstanding people management skills to manage this prestigious account.
Reporting to a Senior Account Director, you will have full responsibility for service delivery through an internal account team. You will need to hit the ground running so great organisation and communication skills will be key to success in this service led, fast paced environment.
A good knowledge of general print and time in the industry a given.
Key Skills required:
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Process led and methodical.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to manage a team of four account managers.
• Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
• Someone who can build trust, values others, communicate effectively, drive execution, and focus on delivery to customers.
• Personable character with a positive work ethic.
Key responsibilities to include:
• Comfortable and confident in front of clients.
• Receive, interrogate and validate client briefs and translate into internal briefs
• Accurate, regular and timely maintenance/ up keep of client status reports
• Timely preparation and submission of briefs, estimates, schedules and invoices
• Excellent face to face communication skills and telephone manner
• Min three years experience in either TM, DM, POS or General Print.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and efficiently prioritise.
• Organised project management skills.
• Able to communicate at all levels.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.