Senior Account Manager | Print Management | Central London (with travel to other clients in the South of the UK) | £40,000 - £45,000 + Car allowance
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced and energetic Account Manager to join our fantastic client! You will be working across the south of the UK with a retail client based in Central London and a multi location events/hospitality client based throughout the South / South West. While this is a full-time role you will need a flexible approach to meet the demands of a busy event calendar and retail promotions. Ideally, you will have two to three years experience in a similar role and strong print production knowledge. Some experience of direct mail, campaign management and event management would be useful, but not essential.
You will spend the majority of your time based at the clients offices (London Zone 1) or meeting with key stakeholders at event locations within the Greater London area and South West England.
- Account management experience on retail and events/hospitality accounts would be great
- Management of marketing briefs from creative concept to distribution with multiple agencies
- Experience of working on complex accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge or appreciation of the world of print and production basics, including design, artwork, print, fulfillment, distribution, etc.
- Demonstration of strong account growth and account development
- Experience of managing multiple client accounts would be useful.
- Confident and comfortable communicator who can use varied methods and communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to understand and recognise key client deadlines and schedules
- Skilled at multi tasking
- Proactive work attitude
- Full UK driving licence is essential
This really is an exciting and varied opportunity where you can make a difference, please get in touch ASAP!