SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LITHO / DIGITAL / WEB2PRINT (PT2675)
HOMEBASED - SOUTH / MIDLANDS
£Negotiable basic depending on experience + Commission + Mobile + Laptop + Car or Car Allowance
Our client provides complete print services from design & manufacturing through to delivery for litho & digital commercial printing, mailing, and promotional print services to a diverse range of businesses, organisations, governments and charities across the UK.
With a range of in-house print facilities to include B1, B2, B3, Nexpress & Indigo, and consistent investment in the latest kit and software keeping them at the forefront of the printing industry. As part of their plans to grow the business they are looking to appoint a Senior Business Development Manager with experience of selling litho print and digital print in a remote working role to develop end user markets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To identify, develop and close new business opportunities that will contribute to the company's growth objectives.
- Joining an experienced team and building on an already successful career promoting the companies full range of print solutions
- Key to the success of the role will be their ability to utilise the company's wide ranging resources to differentiate them and the company from well-established competitors operating in a competitive and resource-demanding market
- A proven track record in rapidly developing strong relationships at the decision-maker level of prospect companies
- An ability to think strategically as well as focus on short-term transactions will be necessary to achieve the company's short and long term sales goals
- Target, develop and understand new markets and sales relationships to increase sales volume and maximise profitability in line with or to exceed budget.
- Work with the management team to ensure they understand, agree and assist in pursuing new business and new markets opportunities.
- Project manage the introduction of new customers into the business ensuring their effective handover to the account management teams.
- Feedback to the business relevant market information.
- Actively promote the company products and work in conjunction with internal departments.
Requirements / Requirements:
- You will be from a litho / digital print sales background.
- You will have the ability and confidence to source new business, cold call, follow leads, record and monitor them.
- You will have excellent communication and presentational skills.
- Able to work comfortably in a team or to work alone
- You will have a good eye for detail
- You will demonstrate a 'can do' approach to work