NEW VACANCY - (SN2214)
SENIOR CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIGITAL SIGNAGE
Up to £40K + Company events & social hours + On-site parking + Bonus scheme + Cycle to work scheme
Our client is an award-winning digital media agency with a large portfolio of retail and commercial clients, they are looking to hire an Senior Client Services Manager / Account Director, to join their Client Services Team to work on several large-scale accounts, with a specific focus on digital signage installations throughout the UK, whilst serving the sub-brands requirements of content and creative development with their in-house studio.
You will be expected to work with various contractors and suppliers to build a working relationship that ensures they work within a precise schedule of works and deliver a digital installation to the highest standard. You will also build client relationships within the marketing and project teams to receive briefs and deliver fresh digital content, scheduling these across 100's of screens and sites throughout the UK, Europe, US or Australia. This can involve producing media and pitching for work or working with other media agencies in partnership to deliver the latest campaign.
You'll join a highly experienced and motivated client services team, who have the support of some of the best graphics and technical teams you'll find.
Absolute essentials for this role are:
- Excellent written and oral communication with the ability to present to a large audience / brand agency
- Experience with managing and communicating to key stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for technology and how it can help deliver value into retail organisations
- Experience with studio production and digital asset creation, with the ability to direct creative
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Word, Excel & Power point
- Proficiency in finance and commercial understanding
- Demonstrate excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a busy paced team
- Managing and delivering multiple project deliveries alongside leading long-term strategy
- Ability to lead and develop a team of Client Executives
- Flexible and able to travel to accommodate the client's requirements, including working remotely at Client HO's
- At least 3 years' digital marketing experience
- At least 3 years' client service / client facing / digital project management experience
Desirable for this role:
- Passion for branding and creative development through concept to production
- A creative eye and flare (you may have a portfolio to share)
- Design or advertising background in digital is preferred
- Experience with content management web-based systems
- Experience working within retail store design
- Understanding and interest in retail trading
- A friendly and open personality, with the ability to adjust to different settings
- A quick learner and team player
*No sales experience is required!