Leading Creative Retail, Point of Sale, Portable Exhibitions & Outdoor media organisation seek to appoint an intelligent & experienced Senior Mac Operator to work within their expanding Design Studio.
Highly regarded large and super large printed visual marketing specialists, working with local, national and international brands on their visual marketing solutions, they lead the field in service, innovation and helping Clients achieve greater brand awareness and improved R.O.I. Their solutions include product design, fabrication, supply of light boxes and large format printed media, an extensive product range including banners, building wraps, printed flooring, light boxes, tension frames, photo wallpapers, P.O.S, flags, billboards, hoardings, crowd-barrier covers and so much more, so we seek a high calibre Pre Press & Artworking professional, who possesses the demonstrable experience, capability & ambition to work broadly with Clients & across the Business with the Sales & internal Account management & Production team.
- Adobe Creative Suite. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Large format digital and dye-sublimation knowledge
- An understanding of digital file formats (PDF, tiff, eps)
- An understanding of Mac operating system
- An understanding of MIS and data input
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparing supplied artwork for large format production utilising PDF workflow and/or manually art working using Adobe Creative Suite
- Pre-flighting supplied files, with Image manipulation and colour correction
- PDF Colour managed proof output utilising GMG software
- Quality control of Print PDF files and Cut files prior to releasing to production
- Creative design capabilities
Beneficial Skills (not Essential)
- Understanding of ESKO Automation Engine PDF Workflow
- Understanding of CAD engineering to create FSDUs etc
- Variable Data printing
- Colour Management
Maintaining good communication skills internally and externally, you will work proficiently as an integral part of a busy, friendly production team, flexibly delivering the Client demands and Company service standards.
You will need to have relevant technical Sector acumen, combined with your excellent practical & senior personnel skills, plus a demonstrable hunger and acquired intellect to work closely with the Heads of Production & Sales in driving the onward Business strategy & your own career growth and evolution