NEW VACANCY (PT2830)
SENIOR MANAGER - FINISHING
£Open DOE + Pension + Holidays + Great Progression Opportunities
Our client based in Lancashire are a well established and respected Finishing company, historically they focussed on the Commercial Print market but in more recent times they are pushing their Packaging finishing offer.
This is a fantastic role for someone with previous experience managing a small to medium finishing company with the potential to take overall responsibility for the business.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experienced Technical and Machinery knowledge and understanding
- Good eye for detail
- Monitor and control quality
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Ensure machine speeds are always optimised
- Ability to problem solve
- Good organisational and man management skills
- Handle clients and new business enquiries
- Previous Management Experience
Previous experience in Packaging Finishing such as: Foil Blocking, Laminating, Spot UV, Die Cutting and Gluing would be a distinct advantage.
*For further information please don't hesitate to get in touch.