NEW VACANCY! (SN7002)
SENIOR SIGN INSTALLER SURREY
£OPEN (Depending on Experience) + Overtime 1 ½ + Van + Expenses + Laptop + Phone Contribution + 9% Pension
Hours of Work: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Our client is a leading large format digital, signage and graphics company based in Surrey.
The company specialises in signing, producing and installing large format graphics, displays and signage packages for many markets including: Retail, Commercial Interiors, Airports, Events and Exhibition and into the Public Sector.
They are now looking to recruit a Senior Sign Installer to join their team.
Experience installing Hard Signage is essential.
Responsibilities / Experience:
- Able to supervise on-site activity for installs and fit-outs.
- Carrying out site surveys
- Must be extremely proficient in front of clients and represent the company in a courteous and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other members of the team
- The role will include installing hard signage and graphics so experience in this is essential
- Must be presentable, the candidate will be representing the company at all times.
- Good organisational skills
- CSCS Card is essential
- Full UK driving license
- No criminal convictions a DBS check will be performed as you will be working at education settings