Salary Guide: £25K - £30K
40 hours per week, 2pm - 10pm
Our client is a leading independent family run Corrugated Cardboard manufacturer and supplier based in the South East.
- Driving a good safety culture through Conversion, ensuring staff comply with Company safety standards and rules and come up with initiatives to improve safety in Production
- Overseeing and ensuring Conversion processes are carried out efficiently and safely across your shift whilst minimising / eliminating waste and ensuring customer expectations for quality and delivery are met on time and in full
- Enable continuous improvement as a key aspect of manufacturing performance, customer service and quality
- Motivating a production team to ensure agreed targets are met by the shift on a continual basis
- Work with the Conversion Management team to ensure that Company objectives and KPIs are met
- Facilitate the training and development of all staff on your shift as required and deal with day to day issues in the correct and timely manner
- Ensuring all company procedures are adhered to in terms of business KPI's, Health & Safety and quality standards and ensure by monitoring that housekeeping standards are being maintained on a daily basis
- They need a strong leader with a can do attitude able to coach their team to the best standards and perform well under strict deadlines
- If you are practical, strategic and results driven, then this role is for you!