NEW VACANCY! (SN7006)
SIGN FITTER / VINYL INSTALLER
£Open DOE + Pool Vehicle + Pension
Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm
Our client is a Sign and Large Format Digital company based in the South East.
Our client requires a permanent Sign Fitter to join their team. The ideal candidate should have experience in all aspects of sign installation. The candidate MUST have a full clean driving licence as driving will be a requirement of the job.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Installing signs, graphics and vinyl's onto windows, vehicles and various other surfaces.
- Driving to installation sites
- Have experience installing static signage, vinyl application and site surveys
- Be methodical, presentable and organised
- Have a high standard and the ability to quality check work
- Have excellent time keeping skills
- Can time manage and be commercially aware
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to liaise with clients
- Be able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Hold professional qualifications in related skills
- Any site accreditations would be beneficial although not essential such as IPAF, PASMA, CSCS, DBS etc.
- The role will involved travelling across the UK however most work with be local.
This is a full-time position that is available now. Competitive salary is dependent on experience.