Up To £28K (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + Van + iPad / Tablet etc
21 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Our client is a Signage company based in the South East. They offer the full solution from design, manufacture through to installation for a range of clients, mainly within the dining sector. They are currently looking for a Sign Installer to join their growing team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Installing all types of architectural signage mainly for the restaurant sector - 3D built up letters, flat cut letters, vinyl, totem poles, fascia's, lightboxes, neon etc.
- You must be fully conversant with all aspects of signage and vinyl installation
- Able to use your own initiative on site and manage a Sign Fitters Mate
- Good communication skills able to deal with clients and site meetings
- You must be willing to travel throughout the UK, however mainly in the South East
- Ability to work at heights
- CSCS, PASMA, IPAF certificates would be an advantage
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required
- Comply to company health & safety practices at all times
- Maintain company vehicles to a high standard