NEW VACANCY! (SN2286)
SIGN INSTALLER WITH ELECTRICAL QUALIFICATIONS SURREY / SW LONDON
£ Open (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + Pension
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Our client is a leading signage company based in Surrey / SW London. They are currently looking for a Sign Installer to join their team, installing signage, illuminated signage, graphics and wallpaper.
*The ideal candidate have sign installation experience with electrical qualifications to the 17th or 18th edition*
- Installation of illuminated and nonilluminated Signs, Glass manifestation and digital wall coverings.
- Electrical qualifications essential.
- CSCS card Required, ideally Blue or Gold.
- Other skill cards would be advantageous - SSSTS or equivalent, IPAF and PASMA, First aid, Asbestos, Harness inspection & use.
- Load and unload company vehicles, ensuring signs are well protected at all times
- Operate light machinery and tools
- Maintain personal tools and equipment