NEW VACANCY! (SN2350)
£Negotiable in line with experience
Are you an experienced Sign Maker? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is a bespoke sign making and cladding specialist operating across the UK, providing pragmatic and innovative signage and niche cladding solutions. Putting their clients first and working closely with their specific needs and requirements; our client provides a range of tailored solutions and packages to suit each different requirement, making them the number one sign making specialist across the North West.
Recent major company investments have now further allowed our client to take their business across a wider field of opportunity and they are looking for an innovative and driven individual to join and support them during this incredible growth period.
As an experienced Sign Maker you will have a minimum of 2 years experience covering the full range of skills:
- Vinyl application, preparation and layout.
- Working with LED's
- Working with hand tools, saws etc - experience of operating CNC machinery would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous use of vinyl plotters, large format printers and laminator
- Working with and understanding technical drawings
- Knowledge of industry standard software
To be considered for the role of Sign Maker, you will need some of the following, but we are also prepared to provide training where necessary:
- Fully trained in sign production
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a committed and responsible attitude and adhere to Health and Safety guidelines at all times
- CSCS accreditations would be beneficial but not essential
- Full Driving Licence