Perm Position - Mon-Fri 08.00-17.00
Monthly Overtime payable (lots available), contributory pension scheme, free life insurance and long-term sickness cover etc. (having achieved probation period)
Established over 32 years ago, my client is an award-winning company in Surrey, looking to bring on A Sign Fabricator. They've applied the British design as well as engineering excellence to make award winning signage strategies, transforming the way people interact with surroundings.
- Operate light machinery and tools
- Assembly of illuminated and non-illuminated signage
- Checking off and inspecting deliveries
- Packaging and sending out signage via courier service
- Making deliveries and collections
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
(Essential Minimum Requirements to Undertake the Role)
- Minimum 3 years Production Experience in sign making
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Broad knowledge of general sign assembly
- Ability to read drawings
- Use of hand tools and workshop power tools
- Experience of working with a variety of materials such as Wood, MDF, Acrylic, Di-Bond, Aluminium etc..
Apply via the link or contact Louise @ Kairos Recruitment on 0203 603 3829 for a confidential chat!
KEY WORDS: sign maker, fabricator, signage, signs, large format, Thorpe, Surrey, sign maker, fabricator, signage, signs, large format, Thorpe, Surrey, sign maker, fabricator, signage, signs, large format, Thorpe, Surrey, sign maker, fabricator, signage, signs, large format, Thorpe, Surrey.