NEW VACANCY! (SN2493)
SIGN PRODUCTION OPERATIVE X2
Up to £25K (Depending on Experience) + Overtime (Time ½)
Hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm / Monday to Friday
Our Client is a Sign and Graphics company based in Derbyshire. They are currently seeking an experienced Sign Fabricator to join their team. Working within the production department, the ideal candidate will be able to fabricate signs in a range of materials including: Composite, acrylic, aluminium, timber and a range of plastics. The role will involve working as part of a team and individually, therefore experience and skill within the field is a must. We are looking for a meticulous and hardworking individual who can carry out the job with enthusiasm and little supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a challenging role in a growing company that offers great potential for future success.
- Manufacture all aspects of signage and graphics solutions.
- Installation of signs & graphics on site internally and externally as required.
- Any other duties as required by the Production Manager.
- 2 years minimum in signage
- Sign & Print production - Weeding, Cutting, Printing and application.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Composer
- Excellent practical skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintain the highest standards.
- Enthusiastic, positive and logical attitude, able to take instruction and use own initiative.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- An excellent communicator, with a professional, positive and helpful manner, understanding the importance of maintaining the highest level of customer service at all time.
- Installation and fitting of signs involving working at height from ladders.
- A professional approach to safe working conditions including working at height.
- Computer literate.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good practical skills.
- Good communication skills - able to communicate clearly and confidently both written and verbally.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Ability to use own initiative and to work as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent organisational skills ensuring that activities are delivered to the highest standards within relevant time frames.