Job Role - Sign Supervisor
Industry - Signage
Location - Doncaster (Varied across Northern UK)
Start Date - August/September
Salary - £27-30,000 + Car & Overtime
KRG have recently become one of the exclusive recruitment partners, with one of the leading signage businesses in the UK, who have operations across 3 continents and specialise within the transport, retain and commercial sectors.
Due to an ever-expanding project portfolio, our client is currently looking for a signage supervisor to be based in the North area of the UK, overseeing the installation of one of their major projects. They are looking for someone who holds their; CSCS/IPAF or PASMA cards and if someone has specific experience with window films, this will be a distinct advantage.
Job Description -
- Attending site to Survey up and coming installation projects to ensure a safe system of works is created and any technical information is obtained
- Provide Instructions, support and guidance to all Installation Engineers to ensure projects are delivered safely to the agreed commercial parameters
- Providing information to Installation Managers so that enquiries and quotations can be raised with a realistic time, process and delivery-based focus
- Attend Customer facing meetings to provide technical support to the Field Sales team and build productive business relationships
- Attend Site to oversee the delivery of complex and commercially sensitive projects to ensure customers' quality and delivery expectations are met whilst complying with our own Safe System of Works
- Ensure timely feedback from site of progress against approved Project Plan / Instructions
- Assist with investigations into non-conformances reporting on findings and suitable resolutions.
- Complete on-site personnel inspections as required ensuring adherence to the agreed Safe System of Works
- Promote a team working ethic by example when managing direct employees or sub-contractors, acting as a point of experience and support.
- Assist the QHSE Manager with site audits as required in line with our Quality and Environmental standards.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the leading companies within the industry, where there will be opportunities to progress your career whilst working on some of the biggest projects in the UK and oversees.