Job Title: Signage Account Manager
Location: Alton Area / Hampshire
Salary: Up to £35k +Commission - Depending on Industry Experience
About the Company
My client is a long-standing signage business who have managed to build a strong portfolio of clients, from small starts ups to internationally recognised brands. They have won some recent industry awards for quality and service and pride themselves on providing outstanding communication with their clients, which they believe is one of the biggest reasons clients continue to choose to work with them. They predominantly operate in and around London / south of the country, however, do also support a number of client's overseas requirements when needed.
- Managing new and existing client accounts on a day to day basis whilst also identifying new business opportunities.
- Proposing and costing signage solutions to clients.
- Dealing with clients both face-to-face, over the telephone and via email.
- End to end Project Management of client's requirements including visiting sites.
- At least 3 years' experience in a signage Account Management based role.
- Have the energy and drive to identify and win new contracts to increase earnings.
- Good knowledge of all signage products and manufacturing processes.
- Competent with CRM systems.
- Able to estimate and quote jobs.
- Comfortable with site meetings with clients.
- Outstanding communication skills and with a high level of attention to detail.
- It is important to note this won't be a 8-5 job and therefore, require someone who will take a flexible approach to the role.
- Bonus scheme.
- Work from home opportunities.
- Profit sharing / share options.
- On-site parking.
Apply via the link or contact Louise @ Kairos Recruitment on 0203 603 3829.
KEY WORDS: Account manager, account executive, signage, large format, signs, vinyl, fabrication, print, Alton, Hook, Hampshire, Account manager, account executive, signage, large format, signs, vinyl, fabrication, print, Alton, Hook, Hampshire.